Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ford and New Holland memorabilia

JoshB

Hello!! I know this is an AC site, but I was wondering if anyone has any Ford tractor or New Holland equip. signs or any memorabilia for sale or know of anyone that has any. We are Ford/NH guys and collecting signs is a horrible weakness of mine!:D  

It's 20X13, can either tear off the pages, or tuck them under a flap at the top. Main pictures are of different farm scenes, with different Ford N/H equipment on the bottom.

Gotta love Ford! 👍  No signs but alot of toy Ford Tractors. Not for sale though. Sorry. 

Left to right:

755A Backhoe, Ford 5000, Ford 641 Workmaster with loader, Ford 800 Jubilee, Ford 8n with 2 bottom Dearborn plow, Ford 8n (x2), Ford Fordson. 

image.jpg

Nice collection Elliott, how many AC and simplicity ?

Maybe need to start a thread about our toy collections?

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

My Christmas display from 2011. The Structo cement truck was my present from Santa Clause in 1961, when I was 4. The booklet was written & illustrated by my sister, Marian, the same year. She was 12. The Tonka trucks were presents from Santa in later years. The crawler tractor was like my brother's that we played with for many years. The Tonka & JD originals have been long gone; these are nostalgia replacements from Ebay. (Nostalgia can be expensive; paid $85 for that crawler!) The cement truck is the one I got, and was 50 years old that Christmas, as is that booklet my sister made!! The smaller ornaments are some I have picked up over the years that show my interests. You can't see it here, but the Jeep Pickup has a chunk of coal in the box . . . . ;)Christmas 2011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, 720nut said:

Nice collection Elliott, how many AC and simplicity ?

Maybe need to start a thread about our toy collections?

I actually I don't have any toy Simplicity or AC's. I've seen them at toy shows but they are just so pricy and usually not in the best condition.

Edited by Simplicity7013H

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Robert A McNaughton
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts