B10 with B1 Loader and more
- Feedback 0 0 0 - Rating
- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 4 days and 20 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price $1,500.00
- 0 watching
Early B10 Tractor and B-1 Loader with all accessories
Located in Woodbridge, CT
I reconditioned this loader. It works just fine. Used to move mulch and topsoil around my property over the past few years. One cylinder does leak when under load. The bucket has holes. Prior owners have repainted the unit. This is not a museum piece but rather something to be used and enjoyed. I had planned to fully recondition and repair this unit but find myself lacking the time. Perhaps you'd like to take up the task. Makes a good winter project.
Early B10 tractor has been completely rebuilt. Original engine replaced with a 10hp Briggs 243431 that runs well. It barely smokes. needle thrust bearings installed on front to make steering easier. Entire tractor has been repainted, except for the hood. A complete light kit installed. Seat was rebuild and recovered. Frame has been welded with reinforcements to accommodate the loader. Slight leak from axle shafts where they enter the gearbox. Gearbox pulley is the 10" which lowers the speed in each gear, best for running a loader.
A spare 10hp motor with additional parts is included. This motor could be rebuilt or used for parts. There are also some spare parts from the original 9hp motor included too.
It can be tested on-site and I can demonstrate how to dismount it by yourself - single person mount/dismount process.
Included in the sale:
2) All mounting brackets and bolts
3) Dual rear wheel adapters including all hardware AND wide-wheel spacers
4) Four wheels - narrow wheels with old tires. The tires hold air and have been used in the past few years. ** Ag tires in picture, not included
5) Original B-1 Loader manual
6) Custom made rear weight box and 180 lbs of weight (two 90lb bags of dry stucco)
7) 1-gal new hydraulic fluid
8) Service and parts manuals