Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How to get free apple pie like your grandma made!!

Kent

Ok I know it was dirty but I did get your "attention" write? This is about "Kents" site being voted #2 when we all know it should be #1 write? So if we all do our fair share of voting on the SimpletrACtors start page, you know the one with the snow flakes falling from the sky and some lucky person is getting to use their snow blower. Well anyway lets see if we all can't put "Kents" site up to #1 where it belongs ok. Thanks for your time and just maybe someone will make you your favorite pie even if its not apple. >>->happyjack<-<<

That Jack is one shrewd cookie,huh?!I'll hire you to be MY salesman!? Hey,what's this I see we are 2nd to a G.D. Gravely Site!?VOTE FOR THIS SITE and VOTE OFTEN![I know,I know ,you CAN'T vote more than once,But I TRIED anyway!] dlc

Jack, I thought you were a retired mechanic. The longer I deal with you, the more I think you were either in sales or marketing.... Whatever the case, my sincere thanks! 8o) Kent

Hey Everyone, in case you don't know where to go to help rate SimpletrACtors web site, just go to following link. Kents hard work deserves a number 1 rating! http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/links/rate.cgi?ID=104 grandpawrichard

I must have been on my old server when I voted before, 'cause I just got another vote in. Members, don't forget to cast your vote from the work computer, or relatives, or neighbors, the computer down at the library.... ;-)

I almost did the same thing Voting.It is a bit confusing.That reminds me...gotta vote for today! Can I vote on EACH server??Gonna try! dlc

I have a sad tale. I went and voted yesterday, right after I read Happyjack's email. SimpleTractors is #1, so I voted, #1. Then I read the directions. 1 is for lowest, 10 is for highest rating. I tried to re-vote, but as stated, I can't vote twice. Sorry Kent. If other people mis-understood the voting method, maybe that's why we're only #2. Greg