Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

diamond in the rough pictures

Chris727
Quite a variety, were these freebies? I see a murray on that trailer. I have a murray11, only ran the night I picked it up, but I guess thats because I made the mistake of completely dismantling it. I thought the mower deck was cheap junk, but surprisingly the tractor was not as cheaply made as the newer ones, the front axel is better. Even the junkiest tractors are good for free, especially when you get free simplicitys as part of a package deal. -Chris

rokon2813
got the simplicity and gilson for 150 and traded a 12 hp briggs for the murray 11. the deck is junk but I have a customer who wanted a tractor without mower to pull his sweeper and wagon. Depending on how good your eyes are... there is an A/C 608 in the background for 40, it needed a carb clean. And the camoflage thing is an 8 hp crafstman that runs and mows for 25 because it was "ugly"