Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

720 or 9020 Holding the deck up..

BLT
The only thing I can think off hand is an adjustable flat strap of some sort to go between the running board and tunnel and a couple of hooks to hold the deck up. A boat hold down strap comes immediately to mind.

Kent
It it weren't for those dang running boards in the way, you could just run a strap from the deck bails on one side, up and over the frame tunnel, and down to the deck bail on the other side... :D

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Ahhhhhhhhh! .......but the holes in these running boards are big enough to fit both hooks and straps through:D Gotcha this time!:D:D:D
A Sawzall would give you the proper dimesion to get something thru.:D:D:D

Kent
Well........ I'll concede that you might have finally found a useful function for running boards. Probably couldn't drag my feet from that big of a tractor any way... You're taller, though!:D Too bad most RBTs don't have 3-point hitches, huh? ;)