Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Auction for Club Treasury Benefit

grandpawrichard

Hey Everyone, I talked it over with Kent yesterday, and he thinks it's a great idea. I'm donating a Custom, handmade set of wooden, Washington Rain-deer complete with a rain sleigh, to be auctioned off. This will benefit the club treasurary. Kent will be posting some pictures of the little guys somewhere on this page today or tomorrow. The set contains 9 Rain-deer and one sleigh, they are made from Pine, they stand 3 1/2 inches tall, and are 3 dimensional. I normally sell them for $50, but the club needs funds, so they're up for bid! I hope that you all drop a bid in to the pot! Send your bids to the club Treasurer or to Kent only. The closing date will be Dec.15 th., Kent and Larry will notify me to whom I am to send the deer. I'm covering the cost of the shipping also, so the club will get 100% profit. Lets get to bidding! I bid $1.50 to get the ball rolling! Remember to email Larry or Kent the Bids! Payment will also be made to either one of these fine Gentlemen! Come on guys, they would make a great and different gift for the wife!(she'd most likely appreciate them more than some tractor parts! 8-) grandpawrichard