Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rear Lift on B112...

Bunky

I have a B112 and I want to put a Rear lift on it, I got the Rear Tube but I'm in the need of a rear lift arm... But my Question is How does the rear lift arm go on the Back under the seat??? How does the rear seat lift and rest with the rear lift??? Maybe I need a special tube?????

Brian, Maybe these pics will help. There should be no problem with the operation of the seat. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/1968_ac/feature_4.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/1968_ac/feature_9.jpg[/img]

I have got a lift arm from B10 if you are interested. I posted a small pic in my profile. If you are interested, E-mail me.

Does anyone know the length of the rod?? My tractor is a Variable so it's probably longer, then the non variable tractors????? My concern with the seat is that when you lift it up does it rest on the lift rod?????

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
Does anyone know the length of the rod?? My tractor is a Variable so it's probably longer, then the non variable tractors????? My concern with the seat is that when you lift it up does it rest on the lift rod?????
Its not the lift rod but the lift arm itself. The arm has to be in the down position to raise the seat.

quote:
Originally posted by Bunky
Ok I see now.. BLT Is the rod you have off a Variable speed tractor?????????
No it came from straight B10 three speed. I suspect it might be shorter then what you want by a couple of inches. They are easy to make. I made two spares for my 3112H as I was always bending them with the tiller. Now that I have figured out on how to use the tiller and float on the hydraulics, I have two spares.

True statement Bob, its puts a dent in the rear of the seat pan or the seat falls on your arm if the rear lift is up, at least on mine...MPH

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
The lift rod for the B-112, HB-112, 3012, and the 3112 should all be the same.
Bunky I have the short rod for B10

boy is it your lucky day- i just happen to have the vari-speed b-112 lift arm. don't have it here so i can't measure it - do know it is longer than a b-110 lift arm and it has an adjustable yoke on one end to fine tune the settings. dave

Your right Dave it was my lucky Day I went up the road from here to a guy that Does small engine repair and he had one laying around froma 3210V that he parted out.... Thanks everyone....

The lift rods for the varidrives and hydros are 4" longer, to compensate for the 4" longer rear frame rails with those trannies.