Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New "Owner of the Orange"

Greenhorn

I and my son-in-law had the priviledge of meeting aquick and picking up my first Simplicity this past weekend. 9020m with 60" deck, snow plow, tiller, and rear scoop. Very nice looking machine. The wife was impressed when we got home, "OH, it's not some rusty old green thing, it's a pretty Orange and White". So, I guess it's official at our place, Orange is NICE. We were both impressed that Angelo called that evening to make sure we got home ok. Thanks, Angelo, appriciate it. Now I just have to get famiiar with it. BIG difference from the little green thingy I have been using. I'm sure you all will be getting questions from me as I learn this beast. Dave

Congrats Dave! The only thing that comes close to Simple Orange is A/C Yeller. when I got my first Simple Orange my wife actually helped pick it out. I've added another running Simplicity and a early A/C and she was with me to pick up both of them as well as making boneyard runs for parts tractors. She too was tired of "rusty old chain store" mowers. Enjoy your find Dave! Larry

You are in trouble now... Only orange will do, and one is never enough once they get in your blood.