Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
dav

rims

rokon2813
one of the experts may know more but every 5 bolt wheel pattern I have run into interchanged. some of the "newer" stuff had no bolts, the wheel just slides on a keyed shaft. anyway, B wheels should fit a Big 10 yes

rokon2813
guess I read the question wrong. No you dont have to get wheels from a B for a big 10. I have JD wheels on a B 12 and Cub Cadet wheels on a David Bradley and Applegate wheels on a Sears. They pretty much all fit if they are 5 bolt wheels.

Kent
The offsets on some wheels are different. I bought a pair of 9" rims (brand unknown, but I think it was a Sears), hoping to mount 10.50 lug tires only to find that the offset is wrong. They rub the cone clutch on my HB-216 and the loader subframe on the 2012. I haven't tried them on the Big Ten to see if they'll fit it...

HubbardRA
The 12 inch, 5 lug wheels are interchangeable so long as the back spacing is correct. I have 7.5,8.5,10.5,and 12 inch width tires that all fit my tractors. I widened my own wheels for the 10.5 and 12 tires.