Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Tractor Paint Colors

MN_FISH

I received a flyer from Herschel-Adams (Major Parts Supplier) that they have added new implement colors to their paint. Allis Chalmers Persian Orange for the earlier tractors. It is on sale also. Quarts, gallons, aerosol. Check with your parts stores or implement dealers who purchase from Herschel to see what colors they can get. I haven’t called them to get their color list :( so I don’t know what all the colors are. It says 23 popular colors. Worth checking out if you are going to do some painting.:D

Thanks! What's the correct color orange for Simplicity parts? If it's different for machines I've got a 1967 - 3012.

Michael I'm not sure of the correct color for the 3012V. It seems there must be at least a dozen shades of orange used over the years for different models. I just went for some Case Flambeau Red on my 3012 which looks close. There have been several discussions on this so you may want to do a search to see what other members used. Larry