Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Agricola

Broadmoor Pulley Size

Tom_Byrne
MY TWO CENTS: John, your best bet would probably be to pick up a junker Broadmoor and get the parts off that. I was going to do the same thing you want to do with my 707 and by the time I figured in everything(starter/generator, brackets, engine pulley, belt, battery box, wiring harness, starter button, battery cables) I was better off buying the parts tractor for $100.00. I got all the parts I needed for the conversion plus extra parts I ended up needing. Junk Broadmoors are usually pretty easy to find too. Check out the classifieds here, you may get lucky. Good luck!:D

thedaddycat
I have two in the back yard, I'll get back to you with the numbers.... BRB!! OK, the Standard is a 990287, the Deluxe is a 990288, and w/Electric Start is a 990303. One of them doesn't even list the electric start option, possibly wasn't offered yet when it was made and that one doesn't even have a Serial # stamped into the decal. The other lists the start option and is Serial# 009750. Unfortunately both are recoil starters.... Sorry, hope the model numbers help out though....