Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
roma3112

hello from my honeymoon

ReedS
My sil and her husband were there just last year on their honeymoon as well. Alomst the same date too 5/18. Congrats and enjoy.:D:D P.S. Get away from the computer!! (You may as well get used to that now!;))

I think John was already living with his fiance before they were married,(like most of us?),so I think he has done his marital duties for a WHILE! (right John?).We should be thankful for a message on the computa from Aruba cause' we know you miss ya tracta!:DBB

Thats alright John, its your honeymoon too.........do a few things YOU want to do..for old times sake.

Spencyg
I know I have lived with my fiance for a year now and don't regret it a bit! I have 2 more weeks until the big day...then off to Ireland. (do they have computers there?) Hahaha Spence

BrownA
Forget tractors while on your honeymoon. Enjoy your new bride and the place your at. Remember, some day your going to hear " when we were on our honeymoon you were on your computer talking tractors , I should have known then ". Enjoy your honeymoon, it's only there for a short time. Al

roma3112
hi all well we just got back what a long day :( Just wanted to wish you all a happy memorial day. I found 1 old ford down on the island, got 1 or 2 pics ill post tomorow take care all john