Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hello from my honeymoon

roma3112

now i guess i am really addicted go figuree i find a way from aruba to get to this place hope things in the states are ok john b

My sil and her husband were there just last year on their honeymoon as well. Alomst the same date too 5/18. Congrats and enjoy.:D:D P.S. Get away from the computer!! (You may as well get used to that now!;))

What the *#@^ are you doing at the computer. Get back at it; the only breaks you're supposed to be getting is for nourishment (Pina Coladas or Margaritas). Congratulations!

I think John was already living with his fiance before they were married,(like most of us?),so I think he has done his marital duties for a WHILE! (right John?).We should be thankful for a message on the computa from Aruba cause' we know you miss ya tracta!:DBB

Thats alright John, its your honeymoon too.........do a few things YOU want to do..for old times sake.

I know I have lived with my fiance for a year now and don't regret it a bit! I have 2 more weeks until the big day...then off to Ireland. (do they have computers there?) Hahaha Spence

Forget tractors while on your honeymoon. Enjoy your new bride and the place your at. Remember, some day your going to hear " when we were on our honeymoon you were on your computer talking tractors , I should have known then ". Enjoy your honeymoon, it's only there for a short time. Al

[:0][:0]:I:I?MOVE AWAYYY FROM THE COMPUTER....GO BACK TO:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X BTW, Congratulations!:D:D

hi all well we just got back what a long day :( Just wanted to wish you all a happy memorial day. I found 1 old ford down on the island, got 1 or 2 pics ill post tomorow take care all john