Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Non- Simplicity -AC tractors

SmilinSam

How many tractors (Lawn & Garden and walking)that are not a AC or Simplicity product do you own and use?

I have a 1967 Gravely 7.6 convertible walk behind, 1968 Bolens 1050 (with lots of implements), 1965 a cub cadet 102.

GArden & Lawn Tractors and walkers, whatever the equivalent of Simplicity and AC tractor products is....

Cub Cadet Model 70, a lawnboy push mower, cub cadet model 100, but I dont use either cub anymore. I loaned them to Dad to pull his grandkids around with.

Im the proud owner of more than 6 AC or simplicity tractors. I just got started with building my 920. have a 2 bolans riders, Deere 210 (love it), Deere 112, Jacobson super cheef, 3 bolans walkers, and manny more. Hope to find more AC's though love my half done 920

I own: 1968 Allis-Chalmers B-110, Just picked up May 7th for Free. Plan on doing a restoration on her. 20" Aluminum deck push mower unsure of the brand, I saw on the B&S engine it was made in 1971. I picked it up at a yard sale in July of 1999 for $25.00. It had been painted a puke green. The carb went in it in 2000, and the handles broke. I took the engine off and let it sit in the garage laying on it's side. (everyone said that's a big no-no) I restored it this past winter buy painting the body hunter green, and the welded handles aluminum. I put the engine on it, fixed the carb, changed the oil, and it started on the first pull! Those old B&S' are great! A Giant Vac push vacuum $75.00 My mother bought it from the auto shop teacher at the high school, this past October, while I was in Florida on vacation. Actually my brother told her about it and she purchased it. It a has a 7HP Kohler on it, It doesn't seem to pick up anything that well. I think the engine is tired. I still don't know why she bought it as using a regular leaf blower is much easier. I might be getting a Bolens I believe it is a 1050. Doing some work for the neighbor. We used to have a Bolens 1056. My mother sold it to someone for $100.00 Big Mistake! It had the deck, plow & chains. the man we sold it to said it caught fire in his driveway, he replaced the engine, and it is still running. My mother said she wish she never had sold the Bolens. She should keep her mouth shut, As If I get this tractor, It would be it's replacement, and possibly the start of a collection.

I'll start with the 1 wheel tractors 1 george 1 national 2 wheelers are 2 planet jr. 1 is steel wheels and wood handles 3 bolens walkers 1 ridemaster 1 page walker 1 midland 3 wards(simplicitys) 1 page rider 1 tritrac and I don't want to get into the 2 wheel walker simplicity and then the 4 wheel simplicity tractors and a few allis tractors.Lot of stuff to take care of.Bob

I have a 1972 7HP Ariens Fairway w/bagger,a 1999 6.5HP Crafstman self-propelled bagger that I trim with. Thanks for not making me an orphan Kent, but although I was welcomed with open arms @ the Brooklyn CT. show I did feel a little out of place with my Ultima (I guess my paint scheme didn't help either:). Where do these belong: 1991 Deutz-Allis 5215HST 18hp Toyosha diesel,1990 Deutz-Allis 1920 Ultima 20HP Kohler,1985 Deutz-Allis 11HP 611H. Even though Simplicity made the Deutz-Allis garden tractors from 1985-1991 I feel they are more a Allis product, maybe it's because of the name. I am not sure who made my 5215 compact diesel. Did Simplicity ever go that big? Signed Wanting to belong:o)

Eddy, Simplicity sold the same tractors as the 9528 and 9523 models. Here's more info: http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/new_in_1978/23_%26_28_hp_diesels.htm I know where there's an Allis 5215 one-owner for sale, but sadly it has only a tiller, not a mower deck. A heavy-duty 4WD compact tractor with a Simplicity floating deck -- what a combination that would be....

I certainly may be mistaken, but from what I gather, Simplicity actually owns the rights to market AGCO and Massey-Ferguson garden tractors. Therefore they would have owned the Duetz-Allis garden tractor line too. My dealer told me that even the paint color of a new Massey garden tractor is different from a Massey farm tractor. Can anybody collaborate on this? If this is the case then a Japanese-built Duetz-Allis compact tractor would have no relation to Simplicity, unless Simplicity built the decks. What do you all think? I would love to have a Allis, or Duetz-Allis 5215 or a Simplicity 9518, but I have never even seen one! No, I take that back, dont like Duetz green!;)

Here are a Few I own 1 sears custom 8 1971 8hp. 2 noma lawn tractor 1984?,has a pick up box on back of tractor, was 11hp now 8hp,use as yard tractor. 3 chormaster one wheel tractor 2hp 1950,dad's toy for garden. 4 murray lawn tractor 12hp 1993, yse to pickup the leaves in fall. 5 wheelhorse 6hp lawnranger 1964 6 several lawnboy lawnmowers. Too many toys to list here.:D:D I now have 13 Allis Chalmers & Simplicity lawn & garden tractors. Simplicity 725,landlord,3416H,7013S Allis Chalmers B-10,B-12,B-110,HB-112,B-210,710-6,712S,718H,919H [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

My current toy list, working restored tractors, 728 simplicity 753 wheelhorse T758 panzer 111 john deere Qt 16 bolens 1960's sears modified with dual rear tires running tractors B-1 allis B-10 early allis 2010 simplicity 112 john deere 1050 bolens 1960's wards squire future projects B-12 allis 12 massey ferguson 147 cub cadet lawn ranger wheel horse 7 massey ferguson 707 simplicity gravely L8 walk behind so many tractors, so little time

Restored Tractors other then Simp. or A.C. John Deere 420 John Deere 110 2- Bolens G14's Future Restorations: Bolens 1050 Bolens 1054 Cub Cadet 127 with Cozy Cab Floyd

I don't have any Simp. or A/C's , but i do have 2- T-10 a/c made 1 T-16h a/c made 149 cub 582 cub 190 case 800 bolens electro 12 {wheel horse} 500 special {wheel horse} raider 10 {wheel horse} L-155 {wheel horse} lariet mfg. by roof david bradley super power just sold a b-80 & 1959 david bradley suburban rider. Thanks, Plowman

Just AC's for me (except for the big stuff we use on the ranch)...although truth be told I would really like to find a Case 442/444/448 somewhere in running but cheap condition. Anybody have one they'd like to drop by my place <G>.

Thi is kind of a trick question for me since I'm repairing and selling used mowers. So far this year I have used Several Sears riders, a cub cadet rider, an A/C 608, an old Wizard Rider, An ariens rear engine rider and several pushers. In the garden I plowed and cultivated with my 59 David Bradley and disked and dragged with the landlord (1964). Also using the Landlord with Grader Blade to dig a drainage ditch and pulled it out when stuck with a 1970 Suburban Custom 7. The Keepers are 1964 Landlord Late B 10 B110 for parts Suburban Custom 7 Suburban XL 10 plus another for parts 1959 David Bradley rider Cub Cadet 2155 (moms) I also have and use a Simplicity front tine rototiller

I have a Simplicity 4212 and Kubota BX2200. The Kubota mower cuts pretty nice, but I still am partial to the Simplicity decks. Brian

Running tractors: AC Homesteader8 AC B-110 Snapper LT12, although shouldn't run it because of bad vavle seat Snapper R.E.R- hardly runs, don't like it, has a "Robin" engine 727 Broadmoor- needs rings 7013 Baron- was told it runs but knocks MF 12 -ran but is now dissasembled Murray 11- ran but is now dissassembled. Landlord 3410- runs fine on level ground not moving. Others non running: JD110- new short block but never installed it. MF7 Broadmoor 707- missing many parts MTD- bad rod and transmission Wheelhorse A-800- needs rings installed. Hahn Eclipse- froze motor Most of a 3112 for parts, no motor, wheels or hood. I am way behind. I hope I don't get given any more unless its an attachment! -Chris