Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help ID my Simplicity

MTklein

Doc, When I type in 990496, I find these documents: Document Title PDF file PARTS MANUAL - Landlord Series Riding Tractors View PDF ENGLISH OPERATOR'S MANUAL - Landlord Riding Tractors View PDF PARTS MANUAL - Landlord 2210 10HP Tractor View PDF ENGLISH OPERATOR'S MANUAL - Landlord Series Riding Tractors View PDF REPAIR MANUAL - Large Frame Garden Tractor REPAIR MANUAL (Sovereign, Early Landlord, Early Baron, 7000, 7100 Series) PDF not available You have to use the method UCD described above to get the Large Frame manual...

That's strange! It would not give them to me. I tried Again and got the same results no matches. But I can get to them using the link from UCD. Thanks I will download them. Doc

Docs, Perhaps you were on the wrong link for the way you were searching. UCD's link doesn't have them by MFR number -- it's by publication number. The other link has them by MFR number.