Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Carry All Box?

Chris727

I need to make a carry all box to attach to either a sleeve hitch or the simplicity rear lift system. I'd like it to be simmilar to the factory carry all boxes for the 725's. Has anyone ever made a carry all box? I don't care if it raises and lowers by using the lift, I just figure it would attach to that in some way. Thanks. -Chris

As I recall someone had posted this the other day or I saw it on Ebay I can't remember but I saved the pictures to make one myself. Kris

That sure is a fine box and in good shape too. I just had to keep looking to see where I saw it. It was in one of UCD's Ebay postings that I saw. It's still on Ebay at this time and still for a reasonable price I think. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2324272348[/url]

Maybe someone like Johnny Products should look into reproducing those. Can't afford $500 for a Johnny Bucket, but $100-$200 for one of those I could do. Brent

I have a NOS Carry All box that's never even been assembled, I'll get some pics and post them later....... Here's the box with the brackets still wired in place for shipping.

There are four pins along the bottom of the tail gate and a tab on each top corner to hold it in place.

Here's a better look at the brackets.

That looks like something I could use as well.Adding another to my list of things to make, LOL

The carry all looks to be a simple project to build. Maybe some one who has one could post the basic dimensions of the frame parts and the top pivot assembly for those of us that would like to build one.