Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Tacey

Deutz Allis 916 Hydro - - -Value?

Tacey
A model 916 Hydro with 48" deck and 3 pt hitch is advertised in our local daily newspaper. I've only talked with the owner. He says it was well kept, runs good. He wants $500 or best offer. My questions...Is it worth it? Are parts available? How hard is it to repaint that awful green paint? Anyone have a grass bagger attachment for sale? Thanks for any input. I'm going to try to go see the tractor sometime during the next few days. Have a good Memorial Day, especially you military veterans. Tacey

Leroy
He he he. I was trying to see the add. and i didn't He he he. If it were free i would not be able to get it shipped . But im smitten with this small tractor bug and im learning from this site every day. If i get able to buy a new tractor im not sure i would . My money would seem to be going for more good if i could rebuild a 920 or 720 or 9020 and get those old attachments for a good price. I would start a landscaping business and sod prep.