Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Feedback on Audio, Please!

Kent

I added MIDI songs to each of the 3 "snowy scenes" just as an experiment.... I've confirmed that they work in both Internet Explorer and AOL (perhaps not in Netscape).... My question is: Is the "Let it Snow" song on the Home page (1) appreciated or (2) irritating as you navigate the site? I understand that as you navigate through the site and keep returning to the Home page, it could get irritating. I'm getting ready to go out of town tomorrow for a few days on business, and I'll need to delete it tonight or you'll be stuck with it for a few days. So, let me know if it's a "plus" or a "minus" and I'll make the necessary edits... Thanks as always! Kent

Kent, I'm running Netscape 4.71 and I couldn't hear the music, but I think it's a Wonderful idea! grandpawrichard

Kent, To the tune of the snow song, Let it play, let it play, let it play. Switched it through the big stereo with the big speakers then I just let it play, let it play let it play. Hot stuff. Stan

Kent, I like it! It fits the season, obviously. Pretty good sounding music too! I vote to leave it up 'till we need a millenium new years song. Greg

Hi Kent, I agree with Greg, on with the show aah music that is. Now don't you dare delete it Kent "please, its another "great" idea "but" what else is new "write". By the way I couldn't hear it on Netscape 4.7 so I went to I.E. Thanks->>->happyjack<-<<->P.S. "everyone keep voting now" ->for our #1 site<-

Based upon your feedback, I left the MIDI files in. Someone kindly sent me Javascript code that should make them play in Netscape also -- but it'll be this weekend before I can try it out. I'm leaving on business in a few minutes....