Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2010 Pulley ??????????

Bunky

What size pulley does a 2010 have for the rear drive mine has a 9in but it seems big for compared to the 101 I have... Is this correct???

My 64 Landlord has the 6.5in pulley on it.I think when I run the tiller I need the bigger pulley right?My Landlord seems like it is too fast for tilling.I have a tiller on my Broadmoor 728 and that is just right for ground speed.The Landlord does ok because I am tilling an existing garden but I dont think it would otherwise.

I'd recommend about the 8" pulley for tilling. I have the 10" on my loader and it is VERY slow in first gear. It works well for the loader though, since I can quickly shift from second to reverse or vice versa, when scooping or dumping a bucket.

Well I think I like the pulley I have on mine, For tilling not sure how it will work on other things... Is there a way to tell what size belt I need...

Maynard just listed the belt info for the 8" and 10" a day or so ago, but not the 9" as I remember...