Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3310H

thedaddycat

Here's a 3310 H that I just got for $50. The guy told me "There's a pin or something in the axle that needs to be replaced and I just don't have time to mess with it", and that he destroyed the jet while taking the carb apart because "I didn't know that thing had to come out first...."

Does this look like a Vickers hydro? The neutral release is out back by the rear hitch.

The 3300 Series was the last to use the belt-and-idler center PTO, later tractors used the cone clutch. This one has the recently discussed PTO tensioner assembly

The muffler looks like it's in OK shape. Now that's a change....

No front PTO on this one........ It does have the rear lift, but not the lift rod. I'll have to see what I have around to make it work.

Kirk,You should feel bad for stealing tractors like that.:D:D:DNice score on that one!

Nice find Kirk, And you can't beat the price....^ That looks just about like my dads 3314H

That hydro unit sure looks like the part missing in my 3314 that came with the 4040. Nice score Kirk..

Kirk You have all the luck 'ow 'bout sharing it with the rest of us?:p:p Good looking tractor can't beat the price.