Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

After market seats for 9020 & 720?

MN_FISH

What kind of after market seats do you guys put on your 9020 or 720 for a better ride? How much and where can I purchase one? My back can't take the original seat.:(! My knees are above my butt and it is very uncomforable.:( Need more spring and height to a seat. I don't want to add any risers to the seat I have now. Must be spoiled :D from the air ride seat in the Steiger 9370?

yea Id say your spoiled from not only the air rid seat but also from the nice ride of the big tires. I feel the same way when I get off our 3588 2+2. I was looking for a seat for my 920 to night and saw spring looded seats in magazines that would go right on your 9020 or 720. there arround $160-$200 though.

Just about any seat that you can find comfortable should work. You just have to take off the binding around the front and drill holes to match up with the two holes in the seat adjuster/suspension slider. I've seen bass boat seats on tractors, don't look all that good but should be very comfortable. Northern Equipment is a great source of replacement seats.

My brother put a 65 mustang standard white seat on a ac b-110 late style when we were kids looked good and was more padded and sat higher better for long legs dad made him change it back when he sold the car the seat came from a while later

Try Northern Tool for starts. http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=154&storeId=6970&catalogId=4006970&langId=-1&PHOTOS=on

Must have had an old age minute when I was checking around forgot about Northern Tool. Herschel-Adams has them but poor pictures and descriptions. Thanks people.