Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
G.Kiebler

considering part with a landlord 101

Bunky
Well I think it all depends on the area.. I've tried to sell tractors and around here I didn't get much response, but people from other area's would of Bought it in a minute if it wasn't so far to drive or could of been shipped....

Brent_Baumer
The club auction Landlord 101 a few weeks ago only brought $225. It would not go into 2nd and R but otherwise OK. Ran great and had a good deck. The shifting problem ended up being minor. Brent

tractormike
I just bought a 2010 with hydraulic lift, a B-12 parts tractor, 2 mower decks, front blade, and a snow thrower for 250.00. The 2010 is one year newer than your landlord I believe. I consider what I got to be a bargin as both tractors have the hydraulic lift and that can be worth 250.00 by itself. Location and how much shipping costs is a big factor. Watch ebay for similar tractors and see what they are going for. I have seen some similar ones not get over 300.00. I wanted to get a tractor that was in New York but a shipping estimate was 400.00 to Wisconsin.