Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
wire_it1

Loader for my B112

wire_it1
I have a line on a L10 loader for my B112.I really did not look very hard and i came across one.I understand that the L12 loader which is more rare is harder to come by.Can some one give me there opinion on should i get the L10 loader or keep looking for a L12. I am in absolutly no hurry for one just looking for another toy.The price for the L10 loader i found is $400.00 and i would have to pay shipping what ever that may be.While I m here i just want to tell everyone how much i enjoy this club, all who are involved do a great job.Thank you all and have a nice day.

The L12 loader has the hydraulic bucket instead of the trip bucket on the L10. Should you get the L10? Absolutely! you can never have enough "toys" for your tractors. The next loader to come along could be years away. Now if $400 + shipping is a fair price? I would say it is OK if it is in good condition. Good Luck! MS

tej
The L10 loader is made for the B10 tractor so you will need to extend the rear mount points for mounting to the B112 as the B112 is longer because of the vari-drive. I have an L10 on my B112 and it works fine. I have seen these loaders sell for as much as $1400.00 at auctions. I paid $700.00 for mine but it came mounted on the B112 so if you deduct say $300.00 for the tractor that made the loader $400.00. How much is the shipping and is it to far away to go pick up? One more thing, after you have it you will "want" to convert it to a hydraulic bucket and double acting lift cylinders sometime in the future. Tim