Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
martyc

Pulley for ac bigten

martyc
I there I'm hooking up a center pto on a ac bigten but I don't have the top pulley that attaches to the tractor and the two belts needed. What I need to know is the distance across the center of the top pulley and what size of belts I need. If anybody knows it would be a big help.8

gregc
The top pulley that mounts on the BGB is 5" dia. (part no. 157121). According to the Belt and Blade Ready Reference: PTO belt is part no. 164146 (34.1") Cross drive belt is part no. 174911 (44.1") for 42" mowing deck Arbor drive belt is part no. 1719819 (82.1") for 42" mowing deck

martyc
Thanks for the help Greg. I'm cutting grass with the old girl, works really good to.On the bottom of the center pto there are to pulleys together I put it on the bigger one not sure if it is the right one or not but it is working for now. Thanks again Martyc

Bunky
When I got my B112 from my brother he kept mowing with the belt on the smaller one, It mowed ok but didn't throw the grass very far If he put a belt on the bigger one it would eat it up and throw the belt because he had pulley problems... I too had to ask which pulley to put it on .... LOL