Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

$75 and $20 finds

rokon2813

$75 B 10 runs good, no smoke, needs rear axle [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/rokon2813/b10.JPG[/img] and $20 B 110 [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/rokon2813/b110.JPG[/img] Any reason (I cant find one) the 110 axle wont fit the B10? And what do you think of my finds? Better hurry Mel or all the good deals will be gone before you move up here. lol:D

Sounds like a great deal to me, I really like finding those kind of deals.. as far as the rearend I'm not sure...

I have a B10 trans axle, less BGB only want 75 for it. But your in NY and I am in WI, freight is a killer.

Good find,the rearends will enterchange b/c i have done it with one off mine Tony

What a deal! Years ago I found a Sears tractor with a snow blower and deck for $20; it was old, but hardly used. Only problem was the gear shift had jumped the dogs...and it was in forward and reverse simultaneously...took of cover and fixed it so I could drive it off the pickup....I still remember how good it felt! That's part of what makes our "sport" so fun....