Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BrownA

Latest project phase 2

BrownA
The B110 sat in my yard with four flats over the winter. This spring I got used tires on it so I could at least move it. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to find a Johnson Front End Loader for a older Simplicity. Well my B-210 is apart right now because I am restoring it and don't want to rush it so I decided to work on the B110 and see if it would run. After a new set of points and condenser, soaking the carberator and rebuilding it the B110 now runs. It runs pretty good and the tractor drove so I decided to mount the loader on it. Today I spent the majority of the day mounting the loader. It was not that easy especialy without any help. I learned the hard way that I needed to take the muffler off because it was in the way and I had the front section on and off twice. It's allways easier the second time. I had to cut one hoses that didn't look too good and I will have one made tommorrow. So hopefully with a little luck I will be using the loader tomorrow.