Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MDB

Parts Tractors

MDB
VFD 702 and I picked these 2 up today, an AC 712H and Simplicity 616 Yoeman. The 712 is missing some parts, the Yoeman is basically complete, both will make good parts tractors. :D8D

Now I have 2 RBTs in the fleet[:0], I guess it will make good parts, maybe I'll build a hybrid tractor with it....8D

Ishmael2k
Nice find! :D That 712 is identical to both of mine, these are the earlier ones with the outside headlights. I just found a newer one for a friend that has the 2 square lights in the grill. IF you decide that you don't need the 712 from in front of the BGB forward I'd be interested.. ;) Rob

boox
If you could, could you get me the numbers off the headlamp bulb on the 712? I've got a 3314H with them, but I don't have even a dead original bulb to try to match up. I'm pretty sure they're not avaiable, but I'd like to look for something similiar and I need the original number, not the simplicity number, to start the chase. Thanx, Boox