Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Parts Tractors

MDB

VFD 702 and I picked these 2 up today, an AC 712H and Simplicity 616 Yoeman. The 712 is missing some parts, the Yoeman is basically complete, both will make good parts tractors. :D8D

Now I have 2 RBTs in the fleet[:0], I guess it will make good parts, maybe I'll build a hybrid tractor with it....8D

Y'all did very good.8D Your last picture looks like you're getting ready to drag that green one outside.:D:D

Good going you could drop the 712h up the road a ways I'd give $25 for it LOL Findlay not too far Is It?

Nice find! :D That 712 is identical to both of mine, these are the earlier ones with the outside headlights. I just found a newer one for a friend that has the 2 square lights in the grill. IF you decide that you don't need the 712 from in front of the BGB forward I'd be interested.. ;) Rob

Looks like a great deal. The 712's seat deck even looks like its still strait, and its got the headlights too! Keep hunting there's deals to be had. -Chris

If you could, could you get me the numbers off the headlamp bulb on the 712? I've got a 3314H with them, but I don't have even a dead original bulb to try to match up. I'm pretty sure they're not avaiable, but I'd like to look for something similiar and I need the original number, not the simplicity number, to start the chase. Thanx, Boox

Boox, I don't know if it's sold yet but here's the whole kit including bulbs: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/classDetail.asp?id=3288