Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MPH

WOW !!! 500 Dollar Mower Belt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MPH
These Simplicity mower belts can really cost a guy. Thanks to the help last weekend you all gave me on the parts # I called Sandy Lake before work last tues to order a new belt for my old deck, of course them friendly folks had several in stock and knew the # I got off the old belt was the old # and Maynard cross it over to the right # but before I got off the phone I spent a whole bunch of money. Been looking for a hydro lift for the B112 for years now and a dual spool lift for the 4040 since I scored it, and Bill just happened to have one of each though recent dealings. Well,,,, man gotta get something outta workin away from home, Told me the price, I just said mail 'em... Which all of reminded me, If any of you try to e-mail me about something, and don't hear back from me, please send me a PM instead because if your not in my adress book, it goes to junk mail with the high filter deally on, and when I come home for my day, I normally don't feel like looking though them all and just trash it, Missed a e-mail from Bill about the dual spool set-up. Had a great week after my tues morn score..MPH