Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JBLACK

SUCCESS!!!!

JBLACK
Finally worked and worried for the last week going over the wiring in my newly aquired 7010 thought sure it was correct Ihave just re-learned an old lesson that I had learned with the old fdt tractors some time only the Simplicity part will work. universal switch 7.00 did not work ,correct switch 24.00 tractor runs great!! now I have a couple questions for you guys that have hi-lo I have noticed a bit more noise under the seat than with my old stuff is it because the engine is quieter? and there`s a bit of a whine in the rear this thing sat out side for a while and tonight was the first it has been run,Iwill drain the rear and put in new oil any recomendations?how about addatives anyone using them? thanks for all the words of wisdom. John:D