Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another FDT

MDB

Saw this while I was in town today and told Ken about it, ended up going to pick it up,

It's a 3212H, 42" deck, snow blade, and vac system. I guess you never know when a deal is going to pop up....8D^ Hey Dan, do you recognize the deck in the third pic.?8D

That looks like a good machine.... and your right about never knowing when a good deal is gonna pop up...

Yes I agree with the others,Nice find.I would like to get a deal on one of those Vac systems...

The fuel tank had a combinatoin of old gas and water in it so I removed it and cleaned it out, luckily it wasn't rusted out. Rebuilt the carberator, put on a new gas line and it started up and ran like a champ...8D Before I put the fuel tank back in I made a modification, I did away with the old push/pull thottle cable that came on this tractor,

and installed a throttle that came off of an AC 712
[img]/club2/attach/MDB/3212-5.JPG[/img]

I'm planning on doing the same mod. on my B1108D What do you guys think, is this a good modification or is it hacking?

It looks Clean to me. Hacking is engineering with out documentation. Not a good word for a good job.

Ken, All I siad was that the only thing that would make this tractor better was if it was a HB212....[:0];):D:D:D Don't worry it will stay orange:)