Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Re: Rain-deer Auction High bidder please Note this

grandpawrichard

grandpawrichard
Well, the Auction is Officially Over! I want to thank The Club Officers for letting me put it on! Also thanks to all of you that submitted bids! The high bidder is Joel Bryant with an email address of bliz84@webtv.net. Please contact me and let me know if you still want to honor the high bid! Send me an email, as soon as possible, and a check or money order to Larry Comer, the club Treasurer. I would also like to offer the other two high bidders a chance to recieve a set of the deer, by sending the club the money that you bid, and I will send each of you a set, as soon as I'm notified that you would like them! That way the club will really benefit from this auction! I will ship them to you at my expense. Please let Kent or Larry know, or you can email me also! Thanks for helping out the Club! Dick

I'd also like to personally thank Dick for donating his crafts to the club for fund-raising, but also for the idea of auctioning them off to the highest bidder. I've already been approached by another club member who wants to donate items for auctions to support the club. Newcomers may not be aware that the club recently donated $100 to show gratitude to the programmer who "built" this clubhouse. The advertisers on Simple trACtors essentially "pay for" for server rental that makes this whole venture possible, but that does not cover any additional costs that might come from the Clubhouse itself. Thanks again, Dick, not only for your donations but also for your great idea on fundraiser auctions.... Kent

I would like to thank Richard for his generious donation of the Reindeer and Sleigh to raise funds for the Club. I also thank those who bid on the items as the funds will be used to update and improve the page that we all use. If you bid on these please send your payment to Larry Comer 201 W Florida, ST Casey, IL 62420 Larry Comer Treasurer