Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

what's a good price for AC 312 in good condition?

chad barron

found an ac 312 in good condition. no attachments and i don't think it's a deluxe. is $600 dollars to much? ?

Probably around $300.00 To $500.00 in good condition. But the value of something is only what your willing to pay. Ray

• 3 weeks later...
I just bought a 312 with a 48" deck for $100.00. Runs but needs some work. I've put about 3 hours and $70.00 in it. Any one have a throttle control and cable?

I probably paid too much for mine. It was $450, and I had to work on the deck. It did have the grader blade. I've since added a tiller. I am up to about $1,200 for all that I've got in it, but I really like it, and I guess that's what counts. I am also at a bit of a dissadvantage out here on the west coast, as there just aren't as many tractors to buy....Everything seems to be in the midwest!

Paul, Ya got that right....slim pickin's out here. Be sure to try and get down to Brooks the last weekend of the month for the Great Oregon Steam-Up...runs both the last weekend of July and the first weekend of August. Everything from railroad gear to big steamer tractors to stationary engines...you name it, it's there...also lots of garden tractor stuff. From what I've been told the best stuff at the swap meet goes during the first weekend. At least it's only about an hour or a little less from you.