Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

mother load !!

rokon2813

I may have hit the mother load ! Found an old dealership that used to sell Simplicity getting ready to go out of business. They are supposed to set me up with a price for the "back lot". Couldnt get any pics but as far as I can remember about 20 to 25 machines in different states of disrepair including some I couldnt tell what they were, a b110, 2 b112s, b212, 2 b10s, 2 T816s, one that looked like a landlord only smaller and several orange with white hoods all different series, a couple snowplows, a blower, cultivator and stack of 10 to 15 decent decks. Plus odd sears, a JD, a Cub and more I cant remember. Some of you have expressed interest in a Simp A/C salvage yard... Pretty soon I may be one. I'll keep you all posted

Are you still jumping up and down ...Dan?Where did you sy that dealership was located?Joking.Keep us posted. Stormy

Good for you Dan, That sounds like quite a deal,^ I'll be looking forward to doing business with you again...^8D

Good for you! Now if I leave right this moment I should be there by 5 am, to beat you to the pile. Just kiding. Now you will have your foot in the door to having an AC/Simplicity parts yard.