Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Simplicity 4211 Bagger

mowerman1193
I picked up a bagger for my 4211...It needs a bag, dealer gave me a price for 2 bags but I only have one big bag on mine...I don't have a MFG number for the bagger.Was there two different style baggers for these?maybe a early style and a newer style? Thanks,

mbrook
Mowerman I know were you got that bagger from. I'll check with the simplicity dealer over here by me. I know that there are two different kinds, I checked in getting it replaced before. I'll try to get you the part number and approx price. I can stop at the dealer today on my lunch hour.

mowerman1193
mbrook, Yes I still haven't hooked up that bagger...My local dealer doesn't know how to look up something without a MFG number I guess..I had to give them the number for my mower deck seens I had no number on the bagger.The one from the deck came up as a double bagger..Thanks for taking the time to check into it for me...

mbrook
Mowerman, I stopped at the Simplicity Dealer. Here's the info you need. The bagger system that you have is #1690229 (complete system) The replacement bag is #1667168 (Retail is $76.42) Hope this helps. Mark

mowerman1193
Mark,Thanks alot for that info...I think I will just order it from Jacks... Sounds like you have a little better dealer than I do..If I catch the old guy that owns my local dealer he will look into it for me but those young kids he has in there just dont know where to start... Thanks again,

Bunky
Well the problem with our local dealer is that he hasn't been into simplicity's that long so They really don't know the simplicity Back ground and that why they are like that....

mowerman1193
I realize that Bunky,but that older guy sure knows his stuff if you ever see him in there.He probably could have gave the numbers off the top of his head,LOL