Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

Want ad in local paper

tanman722001
I have run the ad for two weeks and got 6 push mowers and 3 riders( a sears craftman, tuff master or something like that cant read it to good someone has painted the decals,and a Wheel Horse C101.Got all the riders running just need to clean them up and buy a few parts and they well be done.So I will let u guys know if I get any more Thanks Tony

tanman722001
the ad that i am running is a Wanted nonrunning lawn and garden tractors and or equipment. i havent got any AC or Simpicitys but maybe i will I'm going to run the ad until i have no more room to put them at which it will take a long while to do so never can tell what i will get but i will take anything b/c so far they have been all free. Thanks Tony

gregc
Hey Tony, Keep lookin', you've been doing good. Maybe you'll run across some more like you got before the ad. Have either of your Landlords got the two speed pulley? I didn't notice when I was over there. I finally scored one for my Big Ten, had to pay though. Let me know if you get a light bar first, I'm on the waiting list at SLI.

McGill
I just got a call from an older lady from an ad I ran a year ago. She cut it out and put it on her frig for when she cleaned the barn. Going to marrow to pick up the "garden tractor"

tanman722001
I was wondering from u guys that have Wheel Horse where can i find parts for it?The old girl runs good for a 79.I think this one is a keeper just want to repaint it and put headlight on it.So where can i any used parts at .thanks Tony

tanman722001
Yea i know.There is a couple of people i see mowing there yard with a AC B10. Well maybe i will get lucky and get some good tractors it dont matter if they are AC,Simplicity,Wheel Horse,Cubs,or Sears.If I like it I will keep it and if not I will sell it or sell the parts.Thanks Tony