Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Journeys End

UCD

The HB-116 That I bought from Sam in Feb.finialy made it home. I met Rob-b in White River Jct.,Vermont this morning and loaded it on my trailer for its final leg home [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/HB-116%20home.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/HB-116%20home1.JPG[/img] Got it dirty already [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2//attach/UCD/HB-116dirty.JPG[/img] Dutch,this is one FTD that you would like. It is one nice operating tractor.

Congratulations! Bet it feels great! That Johnny Bucket looks good on there... Only have two questions: 1. So, how many hours did you put on it today? 2. What does Ann think of it, knowing what you "went through" to get it?

Nice looking unit sometimes you have to make a journey to get what you want I always have to tell my wife that.. She's not one to travel but I on the other hand would go halfway across the country to get something I want... LOL

Some people have more patience than others. I don't believe I could have waited that long. Enjoy... I know you will.

Defiantly worth waiting for!^ Great looking tractor.:D Planning and waiting pays off big time for you.:)

Hey, that looks just like the tractor I almost talked Rob into giving me as payment for leveling his new back yard last Friday night... Just kidding, Maynard. It sure is a sweet machine, saw it running and I'm sure you'll love it!!

Kent The first thing Ann said was "Thats cute" the second thing was "Where is the mower deck"? I Used it for about an hour. Pushed back some old leaves piled up along the tree line back in to the woods. Ran it out of gas where it is sitting in the picture.

Very Very nice tractor Maynard!^ That looks like the tractor Sam had that almost rolled over on it's side last year in RhinelanderB)B):D;)

Glad she appreciates it! :D Will she be coming with you to Orange again this year, along with the new tractor? BTW, I still think that's the nicest driving FDT I've ever driven, and it is very similar to my HB-216. Mine doesn't drive nor steer NEARLY as smooth! Guess the person doing the "hacking" :D makes all the difference in the world....

It is in her planes she told them at work she wanted that week end off. She asked me what I was going to use this tractor for. I told her it was the summer tractor the 7790 diesel was the winter tractor. Then I told her I just might need a tractor for the grader blade. One for the dozer blade. one for the shredder grinder. One for the carryall box. She said yea sure and a bigger place to keep them.

Kris, You are confusing me with McGill. I like to run over stakes....Dennnis is the one who tries to flip tractors:D MAynard, Tell your wife it would be a shame to ruin the paint by mowing with it:D

That looks like a fine machine Maynard. I'm with Greg, you must have some patience. That was a long trip and a long wait for the new toy. Have fun.....

a7117puller what do you wanna know about the bucket? they are one of the sponsers so all the info is a few clics away. By the way they are great and I kick myself every day for selling mine.

a7117puller, Here's my review of testing the first Allis yellow Johnny Bucket...(there was a Simplicity orange one built before it.) http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/johnny_bucket_jr_.htm

Kent tested it and I have it. I gave it a good test today and it works great. was pushing back wet and heavy piled up leaves and dead tree limbs in tree line. It was takeing out 1 in saplins by the roots and the HB-116 was only running at an idle.