Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Onan air filters

Tuffy

Can anyone recommend a supplier for the Onan CCKB air filter? It is the round one with the rubber lip. Steve

I gave up trying to find this filter, so I bought a army surplus oil bath filter. Now all I have to do is wash the mesh and add clean oil, no more problems. You can find a picture of this modification, use advanced search in the archives, 120 days and the heading is: Simplicity Manifold Exhaust Mod. Maybe this is for you. 8D

Steve, I just got one for my AC620 at my Baldwin Filter supplier. The Baldwin # is: PA2347. Cost was $17.56 Jim...

Is the filter the round one that screws on the air intake? one of our skidlooders has a onen engine that uses a filter like that and were haveing problems finding one.

No - this filter does not screw on. It inserts into a side mount cavity and is retained by a cover and steel band. Air is directed up from along the block into the air intake and air filter. Steve

Do yall have part numbers? Some of the generators we put in our coaches years ago were CCKA and CCKB. We might have them in our parts room. If you don't know the part number, get the spec number (last letter in the model number) and I'll try to look it up.