Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front mounted Simplicity Brush Cutter

jdschool

Check out the nice Brush Cutter listed on ebay! Dangerous as it may be, this could be the ultimate attachment as far as rarity is concerned. This would look fantastic mounted on a fully restored 7016 or some other such animal. Does anyone know of a rarer attachment than this one?

I can think of some that I'd consider more rare, ones that I've never seen: 1. Forklift 2. Ground saw 3. Post hole digger (auger) 4. Earthcavator But, these brush cutters are pretty rare...

Dan, Go drool a while... I'd love to travel back in time to play with some of these: http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/b_attachments.htm

Kent, I have everything in that photo except for the trailer and the reel mower. You're welcome to come and play anytime.:D:D:D As to the Earthcavator, just saw this one, but a little too late.:( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2535467580&category=11755&rd=1

Pat, are you saying you have a forklift, earth saw and post hole auger? Or "just" the things at that dealership pictured?

Kent Ive seen the pic, looking for one I can get a close look at to maybe copy... Could probly do it from scratch, I was a forklift mechanic for 7 years but it would be easier to see one up close...

Pat, Too bad you didn't find that Earthcavator in time. With a new coat of paint that would be a pretty cool attachment to have!

I was watching that Earthcavator, but with "No Shipping" the drive out to LALA Land would have been too costly. Otherwise it would have been mine(based on what the bid ended up at)........ The other thing is that this one was not for a Simplicity, since the distance between the lower legs was 9 3/4", according to the seller.

I had a chance to buy one of these Brush cutters this spring at a swapmmet Should of bought it at the time I wasn;t sure I would use it or wanted it then later I found a few uses for the thing..... And the rareness...

The brush cutter is a great option to have,the tractor package that i bought last year from a friend of mine came with one,another attachment it came with is a sickle bar but i have not hooked that up yet.