Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Aquisitions for sale

stinkie

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a walk behind Gravely? I have recently acquired two and am looking to sell them both. One has a 30" brush mower and the other has no attachments. I would keep them but who needs three? I want to sell but also want to give my tractor buddies on here first shot. Let me know..........

I always thought I would like one of these But now that I have all my Simplicity's I think I will Stay with them.. They are a neat unit though...

Yes I would be interested. I have a 7.6 convertible (~1967)that needs a new cylinder, plus I could use a few other extra parts. I already have a bush hog,so the one w/o any attachments would do. I have a brother that has some property near Cumberland, Md. How close are you to Cumberland? JH

I live near Huntington WV. Shipping would probably be pretty expensive for an entire tractor (600 lbs or so). I havent picked the machines up yet, but am doing so this afternoon. Basically, I dont know much about them yet except that one ran last year and the other ran three years ago. I'm not even sure whether they are 7.6 or the older 6.6. I will assess the condition of them tonight and decide whether I will part one or both of them out or sell them whole. It depends on how much money I can bring from them. My neighbor expressed interest in one (if it's in decent shape) but I'm not sure if he wants it or not. He will get first pref. then I will try to sell them on here before going to ebay. I just wanted to see if there was any interest in these "imposters" on here. Now that I see there is some interest, I will try to help out my buddies here before going to ebay. I could make more money on ebay but would rather help out a fellow member if I can. I'll keep you dudes posted........ Any other parties interested?

I would be interested in the one with the brush mower. I have been looking for one for a couple of years to try and clean up some of my back property. I'd drive down and get it. Rob

Guys, Got the machines and they are ok. One will run with a little work, probably without any parts. The other is basically a parts machine. Rob, I dont know if this is what you would consider worth driving for. With some work, the better tractor could be a great machine, but like I said it would take some work. I will try to get it running and see if I can make a few bucks from it. I think that these tractors would be more for a "Gravely enthusiast" than anything else, but offers are welcome. I am asking 175 for the better tractor (no attachments) or 275 with a sickle bar. I am asking 100 for the parts tractor. I also have several other attachments that I am willing to part with. Both tractors are the older 6.6 hp machines with the angled spark plugs. If you are interested I will send pics. Thanks