Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Bunky

7016H Help?

Bunky
I seem to have a problem with my 7016H when I pull the lever all the way back into reverse it sticks.. I have to push harder then normal to get it out... Anyone have any idea's???? It also maybe stiffer then normal to move the lever....

fomoco390
Your control rod is likely interfering with the brake control rod. Raise the seat pan and move the control lever back to check for interference (you might want to have the engine shut off!). You should be able to see it then.

mowerman1193
Not sure about how the Simplicitys linkages ect. are but on my MF12 there was so much grass,and dirt around all the linkages that it moved hard when I first got it.It was also rusty from sitting...I just cleaned all the crud out and sprayed it with WD-40 and it was alot better

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• GregB
    • NickDanyleiko
    • tadams
    • Chris89
    • Brettw
    • SmilinSam
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 9934059
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
    • dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts