Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Greenhorn

Lift Cable

Greenhorn
Anyone know the part number or length/size of the lift cables for a 60" deck on a 9020? I couldn't find it in any of the manuals I looked at. Thanks. Dave

HubbardRA
Why not pick up some cable and clamps from a hardware store and make your own. You can adjust the length to make it fit.

MN_FISH
Call or email one of the business sponsers on this site and ask them? They might have it on hand or give you the length. Shouldn't cost that much in shipping and you will have the right kind of ends on them.

andy gartner
Two good ideas above: 1. Are you restoring 2. Just want it to work A

cranemech
Evening All, Check here : http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13065&SearchTerms=lift,cable Maybe you can PM Jason to find out what he ended up doing. Later, Chad

Greenhorn
Thanks, All Just want to get it working. Sent Jason a PM to find out what he came up with.

Dutch
What diameter is the PowerMax cable? I have a spool of marine stainless steel cable that I'll sell by the foot if it will work. I'll have to measure it and compare to what is used on the Sovereigns. If anyone is interested, remind me because I'll forget.

JimS
Lift cable part number is 172727