Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-1 seat

Putter

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement seat for my B-1? The one on e-bay right now has exactly what I am after. Short of that I could go to an upholstery shop and have one made but I could use a better drawing with dimensions or some better pictures. Has anyone done research on this lately? Pictures would be appreciated.

member yellowbee at sandy lake makes new seats ready to mount all you need are the crome parts for about $90 depending on if it's B-1 or B-10 or late B-10

I'm confused... That's not a B-1 in the picture. [img]http://simpletractors.com/images/b-1/3_pto_sm.jpg[/img] According to what the brochure shows, the B-1 seat is very similar to the B-10 and Big Ten seats, except the armrests should be solid black. I don't know of anyone making kits with solid black armrests.

Thats he place, Mary gearheart. Those are no holds barred the best around for the price. Just put on on my early B10 and it set it off perfect. Would post a pic, but still don't know how.

There are 3 places you can get them from Mary Gearhart aka Yellowbee kmgeartheart@juno.com here is a copy of an email Mary just sent me I make new cushions. I use new plywood; new t fasteners; new dense foam and new heat pleated vinyl. The set is $80 + $10 shipping. The set includes the bottom, the back, and armrests. They are made with heat pleated material, white on top and smooth vinyl on the sides. These seats will fit the AC B-1, AC B-10, Big Ten, AC B-110, AC B112. You can send a check or money order to: you can all so order from Wells Implement Smooth Vinyl Or Sandy Lake Implement Heat Pleated Or Sewn Pleated