Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

AC 608

tanman722001
Hi when was the AC608?What r they worth?I know where I can get one at.And also the guy has a AC312.What is that worth?Thanks Tony

UCD
What any thing is worth is determined by two things 1 What the seller is willing to sell it for. 2 What the buyer is willing to pay for it. Determined by condition and how bad the buyer wants it. Trying to say what something is worth with out pictures and knowing mechinical condition is like calling the Doctor and saying I am sick what is wrong with me.

tanman722001
Hi I understand that Maynard.I just wanted to know what is the going price on them and the year of the AC608.Thanks Tony

gregc
I don't know the going price but I think they were made from 1974 thru 76. They are the AC equivalent of the Broadmoor 5008. If you decide not to get it let me know where it is and how much they're asking.

tanman722001
Hi Greg,It is at a auction i seen it today i dont know if it run or not its been there for two years that i know of.I will be going up there tomorrow im going to check it out and the 312 out too see what i can get them for and to see what else he gots.thanks Tony

rokon2813
I think they made them longer than that. the 74 was a FDT and the 77 was an RBT according to brochures found on simpletractors. I have one of each.

gregc
Dan, You're talking about two completely different tractors. The 608 was a FDT and was made from '74 thru "76. The 608LT was a RBT and was made from '76 thru '78. The 608LTD was a RBT and was made from '79 thru '83.

rokon2813
ok greg. guess ill have to look see if i have an LT or an LTD. I just figured they were all 608's

tanman722001
Hi,I went and look at them and he wants 200.00 for the 608 and 550.00 for the 312.The 312 it looks very good has headlight rear lift on it.I didnt try to start them.i try the 608 the battery was dead.but they both look good.So what do u guys think?Thanks Tony

tanman722001
Hi, I think i get them cheaper the the price says.Greg i know where there is a 728 broadmoor,a yoeman, and a homestead 8. I can get them for around 135.00 each maybe a little cheaper so u can let me know Thanks Tony

gregc
I don't know enough about a 312 to even make a guess. On the 608 I would't pay that much for it unless I knew the engine was in good shape. Mowing deck?