Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

68_Mag

Just got a haul on manuals..

68_Mag
Got back from visiting a gentleman to pick up an old MTD, and I happened to mention my interest in Simplicity and AC stuff...he sent me a stack of manuals, and a promise to call me when he finds his big box of Simplicity parts. I got- Operators Manual Model 1321PPE MFG. NO. 1691103 Operators Manual Model 1321PP MFG. NO 1691099 Operators Manual Model 1319PS MFG. NO. 1691098 Attachments and Accessories for Regent 12LT/12RT 4000 5000 6000 GT Parts Manual for BroadMoor & 12.5 & 16LT 12.5 BroadMoor/ 12.5 LTH 12.5G Broadmoor/12.5 LTG 14H Broadmoor 16H Broadmoor/ 16LTH 38" mower 44" mower BroadMoor & LTH series Attachments and Accessories Sovereign GTH-L 7100 Series Attachments and accessories Parts Manual for Sovereign Series 18 Hydro 42" mower 48" mower Parts Manual for FC series Parts Manual for FCH series Sunstar Series GTH18 & 20 Attachments and Accessories Chipper/ Shredder Series Parts Manual Service Information Manual #1655266 Master Repair Catalog #1685125 If for some reason anyone needs information that might be in these, please feel free to ask.

Scott Salmons
Good haul! I was at an auction a couple of years ago and picked up a complete dealer book which has all of the manuals from the 700 Wonderboy up to the 3212H. Also it has the manuals for attachments and service bulletins. Its one of those in a binder thats about 8" thick and heavy. Cost me a buck!!

rokon2813
As long as we're offering up info here....I have a Briggs parts manual from 1963 with many years of updates so I have parts breakdowns for a big bunch of engines including but not limited to the models 19 19d 23 etc all the way down to the model 5s and up to 401499 and who knows what in between. Also have Tecumseh manual and a Bolens manual and Clinton engine manual. Anybody needs something looked up I also have a scanner.....