Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thedaddycat

Happiness is..........

thedaddycat
Getting something in stripes for Fathers Day........

Oh yeah, that and a new gas grill that my son snuck over and put in place of the old one some time in the middle of the night..... Happy Fathers Day to all!!

gregc
Kirk, Stripes look good. So does the grill. Have a lot more happy Fathers Days. Move that grill before you light it. If the big tank should develope a leak.........oh my.

MDB
Kirk, The stripes look good and the grill looks even better...8D^ Have a happy Fathers Day^

MPH
Stripes are a good thing Kirk, might make some myself today. Got three spruce tree rats this morning, ya want them for your new grill???...MPH

Scott Salmons
Stripes on the yard look nice but stripes from your grill on a T-Bone would look better!!!!!

MPH
Made some stripes too, to bad my camera don't photo grass very well...MPH

thedaddycat
I did the stripes on the steaks for dinner, beef for some but venison chops for me, my son, and the youngest of my daughters.

arjr111
Here is our place after a fresh mow with the Landlord 16 GT. I had to compress the photo knocking it down by 1200 dpi, and it is hard to see the stripes but they are there. It takes me just over 3 hours to do the property with the 50 in deck. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/arjr111/stripes2.JPG[/img]

Bunky
I like stripes Too need to make some here tomorrow... Grill is nice too... I'm getting a Cowl induction hood from my Kids for my Silverado.....

stormy2163
Real nice pictures...I am jealous...maybe I will have stripes some day. Stormy

BLT
I saw another way of striping yesterday. There was a ZT mower pulling a lawn roller behind it a guess what, a striped lawn.

ReedS
Happiness is..... Getting to watch my daughter's soccer team win the league championship in a double ot, sudden death game, on to the state championships. Nice grill and stripes Kirk. BTW what was that thing in the sky today?

jdschool

Stripes are nice! With all the rain, I haven't even thought of grilling yet and cutting over an acre twice a week (with the vac cart behind) is getting old.

stormy2163
I know what you mean my grass is high again...the rain just want quit.I don't grill I always cath everything on fire. Stormy

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by jdschool

Stripes are nice! With all the rain, I haven't even thought of grilling yet and cutting over an acre twice a week (with the vac cart behind) is getting old.

You could be snowblowing, take your pick.:D