Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wards 15 ????

Kokomo

I was at an AGCO dealer buying a used 918H and saw a Wards 15 in the used lot. The dealer said he would take $150.00 for the tractor, blade and mower deck and the tractor was driven into the lot. It had a dead batt. and I was in a hurry with the other tractor. I assume this is a Simplicity, if so what model Simplicity is the same? It said 'Auto Lift' on the tractor is this Hydraulic? The Model number is 33148A (43341) Serial number 27?13838. Any info would be most helpful as I am thinking about buying the tractor if it is still there. Bob Hollis

My 1963 MW says "gardenmark Squire" on the side. The old ones are painted orange and the newer ones (mid-late 60's) were painted gold in color. JH

Check to see if the rear fenders lift like a Simplicity and look for a BGB underneath. If it has this it is a Simplicity. Wards sold tractors made by several companies.