Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Speedex S24

tanman722001

Hi, I know this ant no Simplicity or AC so i'm sorry.But have any of you guy have one or one something like it?I know where Ican get one for $100.00.He said it has surface rust one it but no pitting or hole in it.It has a B/S engine on it a 10 hp I think.But it dont run.Everything is there and org. and has a new set of decals for it.Is it worth fixing or not.I'm going to go look at it Thursday morning .If I get it i will put a pic up of it.Thanks Tony

if its all there I say buy it. I sell speedex on ebay when i can find them. never get less than 300 for one that does NOT run. yesit is well worth $100. also there is a website for them. www.speedextractorinformation.com

Hi, I guess that mean a road trip.I will put up pics of it thanks Dan for the web site Tony

Go for it! Looking forward to the pics. I've been looking for an S-24 or S-32 for a long time, but they appear to be pretty rare out in the far west. If it was'nt a 3,000 mile road trip I'd race you there <G>.

along this subject: I know where to pick up an "FG" just begging to be restored. Its rough but rare so kinda high priced otherwise I'd already have it.

Hi everyone,Well i'm going to get it Sat.Something came up and I can't go on Thur.If I can figure out how to post a pic i will put one up of it.Thanks Tony