Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Generator bearing part numbers

Putter

Does any one have handy the bearing part numbers or cross reference part numbers for rebuilding a Delco Remy starter generator? Mine has seized up and the pulley end bearing came off in pieces. No chance of getting a part number off it. It was the newer style ball bearing without the oiling hole. Any help would be appreciated. The part number of the generator is 1101980. While I am at it if someone knows the part number for brushes for the same generator they should be replaced at the same time.

Check with member Al Eden, Sandy Lake Implements or another of our member dealers. You could also check with a local starter/generator shop and/or a bearing distributor. It is a common bearing.Can you identify it from the one on the other end? I think they are the same.

I don't know either I would just Try and contact a local Repair shop I took mine to a local place.. They were Great the guy put the new Bearing in and gave me brushes and it was cheap I thought.. Seems like under $10.00...

• 2 months later...
If anyone has to replace their bearings in a Delco Remy 1101980 starter the x-reference part number I got was an SKF 6203-2RS1/C3. :)

I believe the front bearing is a 203ff in BCA which is what most part stores carry.The rear I don't remember the number but is also common.