Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

B110

tanman722001
Hi everyone,I was wondering what is a B110 worth.It runsreal good no smoke,the sheet metal is in good shape,the only thing it needs is a new paint job and a new seat.I am thinking of sell mine i will try to put a pic some time this evening.Thanks Tony

mbrook
Tman, One of the many things I have learned from this site is that prices are relative to location. It will help to see a pic of your tractor but the real question is what is your local market like. I have watched the ads in the local papers for a couple of months to see what gets listed and for how much. When I sold my 4211 I was very surpirsed that I had numerous calls on it and sold it to the first person that looked at it. The hardest part of selling an older tractor is convincing those who haven't seen the quality of the AC/Simplicty products that they are worth every penny.

HubbardRA
Tony, Go to Resources, Links, Miscellaneous, and download IrfanView. You can use this software to make the file smaller. Also set it for posting to a WEB site.